Essay 3 Reflection
My issue I wrote about was stereotype threat to women. I found really good research on my topic for both popular and scholarly source which I was thankful for because sometimes finding scholarly sources that directly relate to your topic is difficult. Adding the play into my essay was a little difficult because I didn't remember exactly what they said in the play and so I had to watch the play again. Once I did bring my examples together, I thought it made the essay flow a lot better and take more meaning.
I didn't have a hard time writing about stenotypes threat because I did find it interesting to write about so I made sure to do my research. I thought my topic was my mom successful part of this essay because I actually care about my topic, I found that quite a few topics I choose in essays just happen to be 'fighting for female rights' oriented. I think the most challenging thing for me was looking for play quotes and to find examples of the play because I couldn't find the play anywhere.
I didn't have a hard time writing about stenotypes threat because I did find it interesting to write about so I made sure to do my research. I thought my topic was my mom successful part of this essay because I actually care about my topic, I found that quite a few topics I choose in essays just happen to be 'fighting for female rights' oriented. I think the most challenging thing for me was looking for play quotes and to find examples of the play because I couldn't find the play anywhere.
What I'm reading here is that you didn't read the play???
ReplyDelete