Essay reflection #1
1) I really enjoyed the book, it took me by surprise because initially I was dreading having to read the book. I specifically enjoyed the book because of the insane events that occur throughout and the cultural connections you learn about. The most challenging part for me was having to stop and look up every Spanish word I didn't know, which was far to many times. I found it rewarding when I was able to give my opinion and join in discussions in class.
2) I think this book is a great example of good literature because you learn more about just the plot of the book and the main ideas, but you get to understand why he used the cultural references and the hiding meaning behind them, which for me was new and entertaining.
3) I feel mostly good about essay one, when I started writing I felt like ideas were able to flow because I really understood and enjoyed the book. I was glad I got to write an essay on a book I enjoyed, it made the essay less painful.. but still very painful.
2) I think this book is a great example of good literature because you learn more about just the plot of the book and the main ideas, but you get to understand why he used the cultural references and the hiding meaning behind them, which for me was new and entertaining.
3) I feel mostly good about essay one, when I started writing I felt like ideas were able to flow because I really understood and enjoyed the book. I was glad I got to write an essay on a book I enjoyed, it made the essay less painful.. but still very painful.
Comments
Post a Comment