Finding connections in this essay for me was extremely tough. I was able to think of my first connection between The Pit and The Pendulum and Oscar Wao relatively easily, but after that, it took me what felt like forever to find connections. I kept going from story to story to try to find a similar theme and finally I did. It was very hard to figure out other connections because a lot of the literature we read is hard to analyze. Also, some of the literature we read were poems and for me connecting a poem to the story of Oscar Wao felt more difficult then connecting it to another story, even though I did go through many paragraph trials with this. I feel okay about my Essay, I did spend ALOT of time making connections then deleting them because I felt like I could find a stronger connection. I do think my essay does follow the prompt because each step of the way I had the prompt to make sure I was on topic. I feel good about this class. I have genuinely gotten better at analyzing lit...
Comments
Post a Comment