Essay 2 Reflection
1.) What did you think of the prompt? Did it help you think about "the literary canon" in a new way? What and how?
I thought the prompt was very difficult at first because I had no idea what "the canon" was. This prompt did help me think about the literary canon in a new way because I was not aware of all the different cultural canons, including the one I am writing about.
2.) How was your writing process? (Where are you in the process, did break interrupt your process from idea draft to peer draft?
I am revising my essay but have it almost all done. The break did interrupt my process from idea draft to peer draft because I didn't want to do any homework over break and once I sat down to write the finishing touches to my essay I had to go back and look at my notes and the readings to refresh my memory.
3.) What obstacles might you have to finishing essay 2 by Tuesday? (How is your writing process In general? do multiple drafts help?)
I like the writing process that we have done in class because we get multiple drafts and that helps me revise and make my essay better each draft I do. I don't think ill have any problems finishing the essay by Tuesday because I enjoyed the draft and what I was writing about (Tupac).
I thought the prompt was very difficult at first because I had no idea what "the canon" was. This prompt did help me think about the literary canon in a new way because I was not aware of all the different cultural canons, including the one I am writing about.
2.) How was your writing process? (Where are you in the process, did break interrupt your process from idea draft to peer draft?
I am revising my essay but have it almost all done. The break did interrupt my process from idea draft to peer draft because I didn't want to do any homework over break and once I sat down to write the finishing touches to my essay I had to go back and look at my notes and the readings to refresh my memory.
3.) What obstacles might you have to finishing essay 2 by Tuesday? (How is your writing process In general? do multiple drafts help?)
I like the writing process that we have done in class because we get multiple drafts and that helps me revise and make my essay better each draft I do. I don't think ill have any problems finishing the essay by Tuesday because I enjoyed the draft and what I was writing about (Tupac).
Comments
Post a Comment